2013年3月15日星期五

Necromancer is not only a traditional magic weapons

Necromancer is not only a traditional magic weapons. They took an ax, of course, know how to use. When I convert melee style weapons, I am feel very bloodthirsty. When the situation worse, I always use this setting, it is the damage caused by direct centralized. I think this is GW2 Gold the most suitable for my set. The skills my favorite is the mark, because I can get near a fallen player instantly resurrection.

In the battle, and I each occupation are tried again, but the only one I am most interested. When they announced this career will return in Guild Wars 2, I was super excited, and I also know what kind of job I want to play. I talk about every day are Necromancer! This career is always very exciting, the stronger this feeling in Guild Wars 2.


His skills look cleanly, I like to see a lot of souls gush, shredded in front of all. I also enjoy seeing the land withered, barren scene, they meet my expectations, but really convince me or cast animation. The posture of the Necromancer always gives a feeling of evil, my favorite time with the staff feel, even simple basic attack Necromancer command of the forces of darkness forward, then targeting. This feeling is like RS Gold Necromancer is a strong self-confidence to be respected general from the extraordinary strength.

没有评论:

发表评论