2013年4月22日星期一

The international media declare Guild Wars 2 Highly effective Actions exaggerated

If you study has not known as me in content place, I truly thank you. In the article Lastly, I would like to say is that Guild Wars 2 is a really outstanding action, I've been experiencing from the start it for promoting, do not stop.But it does no outstanding to the most perfect stage. It does a lot of aspects that do not do it, so we should treat it with a sensible mind-set, rather than without consideration enhance. Especially for activities, the identify will be consistently enhanced, if we do not make recommendations and recommendations, then the encounter there will not be any enhancement. Let us look ahead to the long run of Guild Wars 2 is better it.

These days we have seen a lot of beneficial articles about Guild Wars 2, indeed,a amazing action for the gamers and the media interact with them, but there are also some media launched some reverse views, they acknowledge that the encounter is really outstanding, but far from perfect little range, they have defined the less affordable place in the encounter, I wish the producers the ArenaNet able to do better.

I am frustrated with these exclusive set process involved most of the encounter enhancement. The objective is simple, because they are exclusive. Only do the Yellow-colored Middle tasks map that provides you with a continuous element in the growth, however if you only do Yellow-colored Middle tasks without enjoying any powerful event, then you will find that your stage is not enough to discover the next place.

Guild Wars 2 the exclusive objective of the design, allowing the player to increase the getting encounter and Seo knowledgeable and the understanding a wide range of powerful activities, the road from one process to another process element. When this process is managing normally, the gamblers action encounter will work well. However, when this process is not functional, aspects get very bad.I sometimes can not encounter powerful activities, so in five yellow-colored center process when I do, I only have three, so I had to everywhere Xia Guang, Daguai and search where there is an dynamic event, until I improved to the corresponding stage.

I know, no one wants to be limited to set a outstanding direction, which is an dynamic event design objective. But however, there is no objective operating around is not a best element, especially if you finished all set event, still did not achieve the next place of ??the stage specifications. Some might say that growth is most of the encounter fun, but I think I am definitely not the only one in the encounter where people do not know enough stage. Want to enhance this very simple, yellow-colored center tasks like enhanced encounter benefits for powerful activities, can harm encounter, add some Seo factors as a make up, so you can achieve the objective inspired players to go around looking for powerful activities.

没有评论:

发表评论